A daily ecotourism approach in our establishment
Respect and protection of the environment is one of our major concerns in the management of our establishment. For us, for you and for future generations, we are committed to investing ourselves every day in this eco-responsible and ecotourism approach in order to minimize the impact of our activity on the environment.
Environmental & ethical charter
- Access to selective sorting & composting of waste
- Pool heating by heat pump
- Installation of equipment for reducing water consumption
- Equipment of energy class “A” bulbs throughout the site
- When necessary, watering the flowerbeds is done in the evening and in a reasonable manner with collected rainwater. We don’t water the lawns.
- Terrace heating system ban
- Lighting of the campsite by solar terminals with detectors
- Elimination of plastic bags at the grocery store
- Elimination of disposable plastic dishes at the snack bar
- Zero pesticides and chemical fertilizers for the maintenance of green spaces
- Use of at least 90% of certified ecological cleaning products
- We set up structures or plantations allowing the local fauna to find its place in favor of the fauna (work in collaboration with the LPO – Bird Protection League):
- Birdhouses and bird feeders
- Bat shelters
- Insect hotels
- Bee hives
- Hedgehog shelters
- We favor non-polluting trips and offer hybrid bikes for hire
- Toilet paper & stationery are made from recycled paper and / or from sustainable forest management
- The majority of our documents are digitized in order to promote electronic correspondence (the sending of contracts, prices and brochures is done by email at most)
- Water and electricity meters are read every month in order to better manage consumption and to carry out a comparative assessment from one year to the next
- Proposal of fair trade or local or organic products at the grocery store
- Recycling of tourist brochures at the end of the season with supportive local recycling associations
- Collection of plastic caps for donation from disability associations
- Privileged local entrepreneurs and craftsmen for carrying out work
We are constantly considering solutions to improve techniques and actions to protect our planet by remaining sensitive to the progress of practices aimed at safeguarding natural sites in our region and allowing energy savings; help us.
The environment does not take a vacation.