Treat yourself to a 3-star stay in Morbihan !
Camping Au Gré des Vents in Rochefort en Terre offers a range of services from May onwards.
We would like to offer you many activities in our family campsite in Morbihan. Children will be able to make new friends on the campsite’s playground, the older ones can meet at the bar in a friendly atmosphere. We provide common barbecues and sell regional products. Not to mention our aquatic area ! Our establishment is located 400 meters from the lake with its attractions, and just 5 minutes walk from the charming village “recognized as the favorite village of the French 2016”.
Discover Le City Park, real combination of a football field and basketball !
Find our digital booklet to best prepare for your vacation!
Opening of the office
- In low season : from 9am to 12:30am and from 4pm to 7pm
- In high season : from 9am to 12:30am and from 2pm to 8pm
(tourist brochure and magazines at your disposal)
The Camping Au Gré des Vents – Morbihan offers:
- Bar (open from 11am to 10pm approx.)
- Snack-bar – open from 12am to 10pm (closed for a short break during the day)
- Take-away dishes or fastfood dishes to eat in
- Bread and pastries at the reception
- Shop for necessities and local produce sold at the reception
- Barbecues available
- Washing machine (token)
- Reception (Tourist information and books on loan)
- WIFI (throughout the campsite)
- Play area with trampoline, spring riders
- Outdoor ping pong table, city-park and pétanque court
- Rental of baby chairs and cots
- Library and game library
- Electric bicycle rental
- Heated and covered swimming pool
- For all your other needs, the town of Rochefort en Terre is situated 800m from the site (Newsagents – cigarettes etc…)